Course list loading too slow

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course list loading too slow

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    tasselof
    Participant
    I have a problem with the theme, at loading in course list or my class it's very slow, the load spinning lasts for several seconds until the list is reloaded again. It is really too slow, it can last 5-6 seconds. What can it depend on?
    Veronica
    hi, please may i know on which page this is happening!
    tasselof
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tasselof
    Participant
    tasselof
    Participant
    Any News?
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hwllo @tasselof, That's may be one reason related memory limit so First check your memory limit go to woocommerce>>status and are you using filters ? Try to solve if not working please share your admin cardentails in private reply, Thanks,
    tasselof
    Participant
    I'm not using woocommerce, and what do you mean for filters?
    tasselof
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi, this is not the slowness of the course loading. it's the spinner which is added in our theme on ajax call. it is totally perfect.
    tasselof
    Participant
    So why is soo slow? And also for example the first page show only one result, the second page show more. Now i understood that is because of the draft courses, because the draft are hide and so the page as less results. How can i set to don't show any draft at all?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it makes query to database to fetch the first five courses based on default filters . This is the mysql server which is taking time to respond . which hosting are you using we usually recommend  wp engine .
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Course list loading too slow’ is closed to new replies.