Course not being added to Cart for registered users

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course not being added to Cart for registered users

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Peter
    Spectator
    Hi there, If visitors want to buy a course through "Take this course" button, the popup login/signup box appears. New users would need to signup. Registered users should be 'log in' and Checkout for that taken course, not? But, it's not happening on our case. Please see the video. https://wmhi.tinytake.com/sf/MjkyMjUwOF84NzcxMDgz If any registered user log in through the take this course button popup, then the user should be taken to the checkout page for that chosen course or direct to the Paypal page to pay (as their info already is on our database), and this new paid course should appear on their cart. Please help us on this. Thanks,
    Diana
    Participant
    @WMHI, We have a setting in wp-admin > WPLMS > Miscellaneous > Direct Checkout in which the user is redirected to the page whatever the option is enabled Refer: http://prntscr.com/kvos8u
    Peter
    Spectator
    @Diana, That's OK, and we've enabled this too. But, visitors click on the "Take This Course", Login/Sign Up popup appears, students log in with their credentials (as they earlier registered for the Free Course), and the system put them to their Dashboard instead of to the "Checkout" page. And the paid course which they intended to take/buy doesn't show on their Profile/Courses/top right Cart icon. They need to go back to the home/courses page, click on the course and click on the take this course button once again. This isn't good. The system should run smoothly, user friendly, and function well.
    Diana
    Participant
    @WMHI, The functionality you want is not available right now. But I can check if it is possible with the custom code or not. Please ping me back tomorrow
    Peter
    Spectator
    @Diana, Please check for this functionality :)
    Diana
    Participant
    @WMHI, I forgot this, there is a setting already available in wplms. Go to wp-admin > WPLMS > Miscellaneous > Enable this settings and save refer: http://prntscr.com/kwmml8
    Peter
    Spectator
    @Diana, This is already enabled. But the system isn't functioning well I believe. There might be some conflicts which prevents functioning some parts to work. Like, we'd enabled the media lock, but, still the media (video) isn't locked. We've ticked the cell to not to send any activation email for new signup, but it's not working. There are many more like these. Some we raised to you, some you resolved, and some aren't.
    Diana
    Participant
    @WMHI, There might be some conflict on your site because these functionalities are already working. Right now, you have 3 issues:
    1. Media Lock not working

2. Activation email not working

3. Redirect to course Page on Order completion

All these issues I need to check on your site. By creating a testing course So I need not alter any settings of your already Published Course and you can understand better where the issue is. Let me know can I check this on your site by creating a course. Need your permission

Peter
    Spectator
    @Diana, Please go ahead for creating a test course.
    1. the course shouldn't be shown on the courses/product pages

2. shouldn't be enrolled to any of our users

Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Peter
    Spectator
    @Diana,
    1. Media Lock: Please check

2. Activation Email: We don't want students to get that activation mail. So, we've ticked that, but, it's not working. NO Activation email required.

3. Redirect to Course Page on Order Complete: As you were logged in and refreshed the site, it worked. But, in real life scenario this didn't work. You can create a new course (hidden from site) with $1 price and check as a new student without any admin support.

Diana
    Participant
    Peter
    Spectator
    @Diana, Yes, Media Lock is working for the Test course. So, we need to use media from our own repository/server to make it locked. Media LOCK issue resolved.
    1. Activation Email: still going to students - need your attention

2. Redirect to Course Page on Order Complete: not working for "logged in"/old students - need your attention

Peter
    Spectator
    @Diana, AND, again, the course duration has been changed for logged in/old student - https://prnt.sc/kz619e
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Course not being added to Cart for registered users’ is closed to new replies.