Course not being saved when created

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course not being saved when created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    ngalaukamphatso
    Participant
    I realized that when I create a course the and after uploading it for approval as well as making it free the following problems occur. 1. After approving the course it shows it is private and not free 2. The whole course curriculum not visible even if go to units and publish all units individually 3. The quiz content is not saving not connected to the course until i go individually to each course, fill in content again and save it 4. After doing all that that's when the course is no longer private but free. How can you assist me with this issue?
    Veronica
    hi may i know the versions of the plugins and theme you are using? and also it will be great if you can provide a video of steps to replicate this
    ngalaukamphatso
    Participant
    I am using version 4 of wplms. below is the link to the video of what exactly is happening and just to add on, when course is published administrator is not getting emails, nor when approved instructor is not getting emails the same applies for when instructor registers no main to admin but getting for student, and i tried to follow social login tutorials on how to set up firebase but when you click for example on Gmail it open and immediately closes, same as for facebook. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11o3kKfOkb1DArkQCxK_nXLMKb9A2l3ir?usp=sharing
    Veronica
    i would like to request you that if you have more issues like emails and social login then please create a new topic as it will create a mess n the same topic to check the issues related to courses i need to replicate this on your site please share details in a private reply
    ngalaukamphatso
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ngalaukamphatso
    Participant
    One more thing to note, if course is created as administrator everything will work fine, so if you really want to test proper create an account as an instructor then create the course have it approved and see if it has worked.
    Veronica
    hi when you edit the course there is a load draft button with the load draft button there is a load instruction data button available whenever the instructor edit that course as soon as the admin click on load instructor data it loads the curriculum edit/add by the instructor and it will save it permanently i hope now you got the process
    ngalaukamphatso
    Participant
    I understand what you said, i tried doing that, course was published but unit content still not available, does it mean there is another way to load course content too, still cannot see the quiz and unit content.
    Veronica
    hi i hope you have loaded the content from load instructor edit please provide URL of the course on which i can test this and also instructor details to replicate the issue
    ngalaukamphatso
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi yes course draft save only shows when we make changes in course, not in units and quizzes for that you need to hit the save unit and quiz button then it will save it in the draft of the course
    ngalaukamphatso
    Participant
    Yes i understand, my point is even saved and sent for approval immediately after i try to click edit all the content which i loaded is not longer there meaning it did not save, nor when i approve it after, the unit duration show 0 even after i give it 2 hrs or anything. How about you test it and see what i am talking about, i have given you access to both instructor, admin and student. try it out.
    Veronica
    ok please provide us a video of the issue in detail to replicate this and also share credentials of instructor and admin as well with proper course details
    ngalaukamphatso
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi for this admin has to publish the unit once only then it will be load here but yes this need to fixed https://trello.com/c/O4Na5Ywz
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • The topic ‘Course not being saved when created’ is closed to new replies.