Course page broken – WPLMS 4

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course page broken – WPLMS 4

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Hi Guys, While I was working on the site, I noted that there were three new pending updates: VibeBP, WPLMS, and Vibe Zoom. All of a sudden these pending updates disappeared, but then the WPLMS and Vibe Zoom pending updates emerged again. However, when I checked the course page, it was already broken. The app page was also behaving quite strange. I run WPLMS and Vibe Zoom updates respectively. It is quite weird that this time you have decided to release a new WPLMS Version 1.5.6.1 update whilst VibeBP remained unchanged on Version 1.5.6. Nevertheless, all course pages are broken. This is becoming a huge setback. Maybe I should put my project on hold until WPLMS 4.1 is available. Every tine you have a new release update, something else breaks. This is happening all the time and it does not look like it is going to stop any time soon. Please advise! Thank you,
    mgozitn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    loggin in p.s : The page is truncated which means it is not loading correctly. Can you share FTP server again : https://prnt.sc/12p6o4y
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Awaiting response, I need FTP details to check and detect the issue in your site. We're not getting this report from other users. p.s : in any case this is the link to WPLMS plugin version 1.5.5 as a backup plan to fix the above course page. Download link
    mgozitn
    Participant
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I am not able to connect via FTP neither through Filezilla and nor through other FTP programs. https://prnt.sc/12pb56q Since this is a critical issue, I will try reollback your wplms_plugin verison to previous 1.5.5 p.s : Since majority support is not available today. We'll do the plugin upgrade in your site later on and ensure things work correctly.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    ok, the issue is not resolved even after downgrading : https://prnt.sc/12pbcwl so this issue is not related to WPLMS plugin updates but something else altogether. Did you install any other plugin ? When exactly did you notice this issue. What was the last action you performed when you noticed this. Now, to further debug this it is essential that i am able to access the error_log via FTP.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Seems the issue is resolved. can you update how this issue was resolved ?
    mgozitn
    Participant
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Fixed,edited the page back to wordpress editor and then add the shrotcodes [vibebp_login] and [vibebp_profile] again .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Course page broken – WPLMS 4’ is closed to new replies.