Course page customization

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course page customization

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Hello, I have to better customize my course page: 1) in my course page the price appears not near the button take this course, but on the right of the image. I noticed that it appears correcly ony in offline courses in which I inserted only a description. 2) "+ VAT" is not so visible, is it possible to have the same colour of the price? And chenge the VAT colour in Product page 3) A blue colour appeared (timeline) and login button, how to set the original one? (efa223) 4) Hover effect on Take this course button works only for logged in ones 5) Align "Reviews" and Related courses sections with above Course description section. Thanks
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ada
    Participant
    Yes providing you custom css for it. Add it in appearance>> customize>> custom css section. 1- Does it appear like this only for online courses? 2-

.single-product .price .woocommerce-price-suffix font {
        color:#262728 !important;
        font-weight:800 !important;
    }
    3-

#vibebp_login_wrapper .login_popup.active a.button.is-primary {
        background:#aa7114 !important;
    }
    #vibebp_login_wrapper .login_popup.active .extra_details .vibebp_forward_link{
        color:#cf9797 !important;
    }

4-

.single-course .course_button_wrapper .course_button.button:hover{
        background:#74631c !important;

}

5- Related course section can not be moved to above course description section. You can move reviews to above course description from elementor.
    All the given css codes do not work. Login has not the original Demo colours. VAT colour in product page is not changed. The price in course page is not near Take this course button. Only code 4 is good.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, FOr 2 please update the code

.single-product p.price .woocommerce-price-suffix {
        color:#262728 !important;
        font-weight:800 !important;
    }

These colors are not as per demo because login pop up colors are managed from appearance>> customize>> header. You have changed colors from there so login popup colors has been changed. https://prnt.sc/105qbkw In this I can see color has changed. For this https://prntscr.com/1067uy0 add this code and adjust color code accordingly

#vibebp_login_wrapper .login_popup.active .extra_details a{
        color:#cf9797 !important;
    }

For price on single course page Ihave added the code in custom css section. please check now.
    Thank you Ada! All it's ok! The only thing still to adjust is + VAT near price near take this course button. And Login button (I am not able to change color and hover).
    Ada
    Participant
    I have given vat color css code for product page in previous replies so if you do not need that then you can remove that code. For vat color on single course page add this css

.single-course .course_pricing small.woocommerce-price-suffix {
        color:white !important;
    }

For changing color on hover add this css

#vibebp_login_wrapper .login_popup.active a.button.is-primary:hover {
        background: #dad0c1 !important;
    }

Thank you, all perfect!
    Veronica
    closing this one
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Course page customization’ is closed to new replies.