Course page images too big

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Course page images too big

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hello, I want to resize the image which is displayed on the course info page.  At the moment the images are far too big and customers would need to scroll down a vast amount of the page just to get passed the image to get the course description.  The image size in the media library is always at a height of 300px.  The list images are fine, slightly big for mobile view, but acceptable.  It's just the views on the course page that I have the problem with. The print screens are in the next private post  
    junayd
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    junayd
    Spectator
    I have also found that the preloaded images for courses that come with WPLMS, which are actually bigger in pixels than my ones display fine and do not take up the whole page.
    logan
    Dear, This is course layout style my friend its not an issue. you could change this style from wp-admin > appearance > customize > layouts > course layouts
    Refer: Screenshot Attached
    if you are still not happy with this & want to use same layout, i can give you the custom css. Regards
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hello Logan, OK, I will check this and see what happens. Regards Junayd
    junayd
    Spectator
    logan
    Hey, Provide screenshots by uploading them using http://prnt.sc/  it will be easy for you. goto wp-admin > appearance > customize > body. Refer: http://prntscr.com/lufvh6 this will do the rest.  
    junayd
    Spectator
    Ok, many thanks, I will try this out Junayd
    junayd
    Spectator
    I went to <strong style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">wp-admin > appearance > customize > body, but I don't see which section I need to be changing - it's not clear - I tried changing some things, but it didn't work. Can you advise me as to which portion of the page I need to be working on to change this? Many thanks Junayd
    Ava
    Hi Junayd Please paste the below css custom code to Wp-admin > Appearance > Customization > Custom Css > Publish #item-header.light #item-header-content { color: #060606 !important; }   #buddypress div#item-header div#item-header-content h3 { color: #080808 !important; } #buddypress div#item-header div#item-meta { color: #000 !important; } Please share if this works for you. Good Luck
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hello Ava, Many thanks for that.  I will try this and see if it works for me Regards Junayd
    junayd
    Spectator
    logan
    Hey, try this code: div#buddypress div#item-header div#item-admins .instructor_course a{color: #080808 !important;} Refer: http://prntscr.com/luvy2n
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hi Logan, Thanks, let me try   Junayd
    junayd
    Spectator
    It worked! But now I have discovered that above the course title is the course category, which again is in white text - this is the first line of text in that box.  So need to fix that too. Thanks Junayd
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Course page images too big’ is closed to new replies.