Course page not showing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Course page not showing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    EmiGrandOuest
    Spectator
    Hi, I've managed to get my site back after downloading the WPLMS new version… and very annoying bugs (blank pages, for instance). Some bugs are still there: – now, the content's central part (course description, etc.) does not show. Could you please help me fix quickly this problem?   Thanks in advance for you help… urgently needed!
    Marinazel
    Participant
    The same with our site. After resaving the permalinks, the central part of the courses layout disappeared. All parts are gone: description, curriculum and else. Will appreciate assistance asap.
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Any updates on this issue? We cleared cache and re-saved permalinks, but nothing helped. It's urgent. Thanks
    sandy
    Can you please share site url as well as admin credentials to check the issue. We will try to fix this asap. Make sure to mark the reply as private when sharing credentials.
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Thanks, the course under discussion is      http://www.idmap.co.il/en/course-status/history-and-identity-in-middle-east/ Site URL    http://www.idmap.co.il/en/ admin: idmap password: <span style="color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px; white-space: pre-wrap;">rmnc2PBRgt9F</span> Also, quiz results when answered are not saved in the dashboard. Thanks again
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share the admin credentials with us. PS: Please mark your message as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    The same problem with our site - I cannot belief that "VIBE" is doing this to commercial businesses! The ethical thing to do is to TEST updates - and it's effects before releasing it - and not to use customers as your trial runners. ~~~ comment removed ~~~~ Well done with the beautiful updates though - but you have to be more professional to protect your reputation.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @Abrits : Besides our usual testing process, we ran a full week program inviting users to beta test WPLMS 2.0 and report bugs. If you're running a commercial (large scale) site, then I hope you're aware of a staging / test environment. It is a "requirement" for all sites who're big and who want to grow big. WPLMS 2.0 is a huge update, so there are a lot of changes. WPLMS required those changes to stay upto date with the latest technologies and improvements in the architecture. All the users facing the issues are mostly due to incomplete update or uncleared cache and permalinks. So, far there are only 2 bugs identified in WPLMS 2.0 . Every big update will have issues because we can not test on various environments which our users have. Just need our users to have some patience and cooperation, we're responsive and we'll be able to resolve all the issues very soon.  
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hello H.K., I've shared site credentials privately - should share them again? Thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @Abrits : Please read the notification. Your plugins are not updated. One primary condition for WPLMS 2.0 is that your theme and vibe plugins both are in version 2.0
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @Marinazel : checking site...
    EmiGrandOuest
    Spectator
    Hi, Please find our credentials so that you can see what's going on. I would appreciate your prompt action… as usual. URL : www.cfjm.ch (please click on the Se connecter button on the upper right part of the page) Login : CFJM1 Password : CFJM1 Can you also tell me what's the matter with Buddu Press and Buddy Drive – any explicit and detailed manual on how to set it up? Thanks for your help
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @Marinazel : The issue was with permalinks. You seem to have used an existing permalink for courses. course-status is a permalink for an existing page, so it can not be used for courses.
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Thank you very much! We've noticed this course-status permalinks, but thought it's part of a new "Course application" feature to check for status of the course application. Thank you very much for a prompt help and great update!
    EmiGrandOuest
    Spectator
    Hi, Marina As you could see in the support, we're faced with the same kind of problems on our site. And still have no answer from the support team… If you've solved the problem of course pages not showing up, can you please tell me step by stp what you did to fix it? Thanks
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Course page not showing’ is closed to new replies.