Course page not working properly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Course page not working properly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    raphaelarias
    Spectator
    Hi. After the last update, when we try to access the course page, it's completely messed up. I don't know what happened.   Could you help us?
    sandy
    It looks like you have not updated the Modern child theme. Please refer this and let us know if this helps : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-upgrade-to-wplms-2-0/
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please make sure your all the plugins and theme is updated to latest version. If using child theme like modern then please update it to latest version.
    raphaelarias
    Spectator
    Hi. Yeah, I just updated both themes, and the child theme version is 1.2.   I think they are updated because some of my layouts are changed after this update.   PS: I updated both themes.
    raphaelarias
    Spectator
    I updated them all.
    sandy
    Modern child theme has to be in 2.0.2 version as well Please check above link as to how to update Modern theme.
    raphaelarias
    Spectator
    You were right.   I didn't know that the updated package was available only via ThemeForest, so I downloaded the wrong one. Now its working.   PS: Just one question, it seems that one part of the "Group" functionality its not working, should I create a new discussion?   Thank you!!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Course page not working properly’ is closed to new replies.