Course presentation not updating

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course presentation not updating

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hi, I copied a course. I tried to modify course description in LMS Course, but I noticed that course presentation was not changing in "Manage Course", Edit... so I changed content there and now in LMS Course the content is updated, but once published, the text is not the new one. Please tell me what happened, thanks.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi please make sure that if you have any cache plugin try to deactivate that and also clear the cache and hard reload the page and then check it seems like cache issue on single course page
    Hi Veronica, I cleared tha cache, but still have issues. Website is not updated. I changed course content form LMS - Courses and also from Manage courses - Edit course. I do not know if I have cache plugins, I do not have installed new plugins.
    Veronica
    ok please provide all the details here in a private reply I will take a look and also share the course URL on which you have tested the issue
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Course presentation not updating’ is closed to new replies.