Course price error frontend

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course price error frontend

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    josegrondonl
    Spectator
    Hello support team, I have a website with the main currency MXN (Mexican Pesos), also I installed the plugin WooCommerce Price Based on Country that basically converts the price of the products at the customer's local price. Everything works fine, they buy from different countries in different currencies and there have been no problems But now we want to add instructors who create their own courses, an example is that the instructor is from Colombia and their currency is COP (Colombian Pesos), I attach the image to explain what happens https://imgur.com/pK8LPt0 I created the product 'test cop' where it tells me to enter the price in COP which for the test was COP 25000, when creating the product at the top I get this price COP 4062985.18, which does not correspond to the one I added when creating it What is happening is that in the field of entering price, even if it tells me COP, it is saving the product as MXN and then if it makes the conversion to COP. How could I make the price that I receive from the frontend of creating a course be in the local currency of the instructor, but in the product it is saved with the currency MXN
    Diana
    Participant
    @josegrondonl This price and product feature, this module is actually a pat of woocommerce and we are using that. So please ask in their support forums that what you should use so that it will support multicurrency
    josegrondonl
    Spectator
    How can I edit the html of this page? or how can I process the price before saving it in the product to make the corresponding currency change
    Diana
    Participant
    @josegrondonl Dear user, please check this: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/multi-currency/ And contact woocommerce support about this multi-currency issue because woocommerce plugin is not ours we are just using the plugin in wplms. They know their code better and they can guide you better than us regarding this matter
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Course price error frontend’ is closed to new replies.