Course & Product Integration

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Course & Product Integration

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    williamQE
    Participant
    Hi, May i ask if this plugin can integrate the course and product automatically? So instructor do not need to enter the product title again.. Thanks
    Mk
    It's not available as of now. I want to ask....  how to decide to connect which course to which product. We will have to manually integrate it. If you have any idea please share.
    williamQE
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    williamQE
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Sorry, sir but currently it's not available. If you want this feature. It will come under paid customization and the cost will be 29$. Please reply if you want. thank you.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please ignore above reply, it sees @mk has not understood the question properly. The Course and product is integrated by default. The question has a lot of information missing so I am assuming few things :
    1. You're talking about front end course creation - pricing section.

If you edit the Course - pricing section, the Instructor sees the product title. This is required for new course, currently many users build product bundles, so the product title is relevant field. For example, an Instructor can associate 1 product with two of its courses and then both the courses can be subscribed simultaneously. Of course, the product title field can be hidden and automatically set to course title but it will strip down the flexibility of creating course bundles as well.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Course & Product Integration’ is closed to new replies.