Course progress

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course progress

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    antterry
    Spectator
    Dear Admin, Course progress, which not showing 100% after completing the course. All the quizzes contain answer & set as auto evaluate. Here a scenario: Mark one unit (video) done, the course progress will go on with few %. However, when complete a quiz, the course progress has no changes. The course progress percentage of the quiz will be counted when marking the next unit of the quiz as done. When completed the final quiz, of the course, it remains at 96.15%, but the previous unit already marked as done. It should be 100%. Retake again the course, left the first unit to unmark, and completed other units.  Go back to the first unit and marked it done after completed the final quiz. And now the course progress becomes 100%.
    Mk
    Well, I checked your issue . I created a test course and checked progress bar . seems like it doesn't save progress for quizzes. I need to check code in backend. please give me some time.
    antterry
    Spectator
    Dear MK, May I know any update for this bug?
    Mk
    Seems like you didn't connected quiz with course. Go to Wp-admin -> LMS-> All Quizes -> select quiz and connect it with course. Refer : http://prntscr.com/njipq5
    antterry
    Spectator
    Dear MK, All the question and quiz added on the frontend. If the quiz not connected to course, there will be a huge bug. The last unit of the course is a quiz, will not be count, if the last unit content which needs to "Mark this unit to complete", the progress is calculated.
    antterry
    Spectator
    Dear MK, There has another problem, frontend <span style="color: #494949; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro'; font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold;">Course Certificate is disabled, </span> while backend has enabled, the certificate is added on the backend.
    Mk
    All the question and quiz added on the frontend. If the quiz not connected to course, there will be a huge bug.
    Yes, Its right. But its also recommend setting for adding quizzes. Actually some time adding quiz in course curriculum doesn't save course id in quiz settings. so just to make it connected we make connection from both end. You can simply do it while creating course from frontend. Refer : https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqhi1EZ714
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Course progress’ is closed to new replies.