Course progress widget not working properly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course progress widget not working properly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bartalbert
    Spectator
    When starting a course we see the units on the richt site of the screen. Everytime you complete a unit it signs off the unit in the right widget. Instead of placing a blue finishing mark, it doesn't show anything. But if I reload the page with F5 it suddenly shows the bleu finishing mark: I do not have any caching plugin running and I can repeat the problem. Any idea? Bart  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I am unable to replicate this issue on my test setup, can you please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    Bartalbert
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials I checked your website and found that this issue occurs only in case of "Hide mark unit complete" which you have enabled from lms settings. Well this issue is already fixed in the next update releasing within a day or two.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Course progress widget not working properly’ is closed to new replies.