Course sidebar – course start date not displayed properly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course sidebar – course start date not displayed properly

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Danonkowy
    Participant
    Hello Gurus, I have followed your existing topic regarding the issue: How to replace 'course starts in' with the specific start date of the course. Your solution was provided under this link: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/show-start-date-instead-of-remaining-time-in-course/ However, after implementation it still does not work. The second code described there was implemented by me in wp-customizer.php. The changes are not reflected in the UI.   Please help:)
    Danonkowy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, you need to put both the codes in your customizer plugin carefully. once it is done, please check again if it does not share the credentials in a private reply.
    Danonkowy
    Participant
    Hi logan, Applying two codes results in a critical error of the Wordpress. Therefore, I have commented out the first code, what you can notice via credentials that I am sending you in a separate, private reply. Danonkowy
    Danonkowy
    Participant
    logan
    Dear, i need your WordPress credentials so that i could access the backend settings as well.
    Danonkowy
    Participant
    logan
    Hello, same code i have tried and it is working at my end. refer: https://share.getcloudapp.com/nOuNYDz5 please make sure your plugins are up to date specially vibe ones to the version of 3.9.8.2.
    Danonkowy
    Participant
    Hi logan, Thank you for the answer. I believe I will dig deep into my config and try to figure out myself what was the root cause. I will reply to this topic once I got the answer - so the others can also have a feeling of it if they face with such issue in future. I do not expect any more feedback from your end in this topic. Thank you.
    logan
    Alright, friend !! all the very best.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Course sidebar – course start date not displayed properly’ is closed to new replies.