Course status layout issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Course status layout issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    tommasonuti
    Participant
    Hi, I have a problem with the layout of course-status page: when the users end the free lessons and come back to it, they can found a CTA to buy the complete course. Here the layout is bugged: the left column (a div with col-md-9 class) is not closed, so the side column (a div with col-md-3 class) is wrapped into it. You can see the image attached. How can I solve it? Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @tommasonuti We have two templates for the course status page which you can change from wp-admin > WPLMS > Course manager > save refer: http://prntscr.com/kvn944 It seems that other plugin styling is affecting the styling of course status page. If you have third-party plugins then try deactivating those plugins and check again. Check if you have added any kind of custom css/code to modify this page styling If still the issue is not resolved then do share your your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply here
    tommasonuti
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    tommasonuti
    Participant
    Hi Diana, here you can see a recording of the issue: I also show you in the video the code form inspector to let you see the col-md-3 div nested into col-md-9 div. https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFQY2Dq9hU Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @tommasonuti The above-given credentials are not working. Please share the valid one. The same issue is not replicating on my test setup that's why I have to check this on your site P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials  
    tommasonuti
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    csandres
    Participant
    logan

Hey,

Welcome to WPLMS forums. Please create your own topic , it is considered impolite when you start replying on other's support topic. this is not an issue. there must be something that is causing this. Please share your site URL with admin credentials there. So I can assist you better. I cannot ask for credentials on someone else's topic. P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    Please check this setting. We have two templates for the course status page which you can change from wp-admin > WPLMS > Course manager > save.

refer: http://prntscr.com/kvn944

It seems that other plugin styling is affecting the styling of course status page. If you have third-party plugins then try deactivating those plugins and check again.

Check if you have added any kind of custom css/code to modifying this page styling.

Regards.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Course status layout issue’ is closed to new replies.