Course Status VIBe/ WPMLS codes

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Course Status VIBe/ WPMLS codes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    seomar
    Spectator
    Hi,
    • How can a insert into every student  "course status" page the marks and units completed already. Where can I find the codes to insert?
    • Will override templates and pages if I update the theme? Is it necessary to create a child theme?
    Many thanks indeed! David
    Hi, 1. If you made any changes to the code of the theme and it's plugins directly into the source files then your code changes will be lost after the update. You need to put all your custom code changes into either : *. WPLMS CUSTOMISER PLUGIN - This plugin is never updated. So, all the changes will always remain intact. It is created for adding custom theme changes. *. CREATE A CUSTOM CHILD THEME.   Thank you.
    seomar
    Spectator
    Many thanks. One more question: I'm translating into spanish some english text. I can't find where to translate using LOCO TRANLATION plugin text chains contained on: <h2 class="nav-tab-wrapper">LMS --> Statistics --> Assignments</h2> Thanks again. David Ps: If update the theme/ plugin will they be overrride again the translation saved?  
    Hi, All the text related to assignments is coming from the WPLMS Assignments Plugin. Please refer to this Screenshot : http://prntscr.com/fe3ubr  
    seomar
    Spectator
    Thanks for your reply. Four more questions:
    • If the plugin WPLMS Assignments Plugin is updated, will the translated text chars be override by English again?
    • How can a disable the standard public "register to create account "options ?
    • I would like just to send a few invitations. Is it possible to register just by using a managed invite sent from a teacher or admin account ?
    • How can I configure the units & quizzes to be completed sequentially ?
    Thanks again. David
    1. If you follow this guide correctly then your translation will retain even after the update : https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/ 2. and 3. Manually Create the accounts via backend, an email will be sent to their email id regarding the creation of their new accounts. 4. Can you please elaborate what you mean by this "How can I configure the units & quizzes to be completed sequentially ?"
    seomar
    Spectator
    Thanks again. One more question: Where can I find the string found in: USERS --> PROFILE -->> Course by instructors "CONTINUE <span class="subs"> COURSE" button</span>
    Hi, The 'Continue Course' string is coming from the Vibe Course Module Plugin. Please use Loco Translator plugin for translating it by using this Guide.
    seomar
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    seomar
    Spectator
    Hi, Yes, provide us your wp-admin credentials and please mark your reply as private while sharing sensitive information.  
    seomar
    Spectator
    seomar
    Spectator
    Hi, the main problems I'm having after launching the site are:
    • map contact page not working -I updated API key already-
    • revolution slider not working at all.
    Please help. Many thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I just checked your site and found that js was breaking at particular point where your site url is being used . SO,I re-entered your site url and wordpress url in your wp-admin -> settings -> general and it fixed your issue , Please check and confirm .
    seomar
    Spectator
    Hi, The web layout suddenly got messed at all -like CSS not working-. Why happened this? thanks. David  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Status VIBe/ WPMLS codes’ is closed to new replies.