Course students being duplicated in multiste

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course students being duplicated in multiste

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    damiko
    Participant
    Hello, When I add students to a course, they are also getting added to the same course with the same name across other sites within the network. I suspect that because I am cloning these sites using the WP All In One Migration tool, and the course ID numbers are remaining the same in the duplicated courses. Is this why this is happening? Is there a fix for this? I see other people in this forum using multisite, so I assume it's compatible. Thanks, Mike
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    well yes students might be appearing in the course admin .DO these students  have access to the course?
    damiko
    Participant
    Yes, it appears so. So to clarify, if I add a student to Course 1 in Site A, that same student gets added to Course 1 in Site B. Both courses have the same ID, as I used All in One Migrator Multi-site extension to clone the site.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes we need to think of a way to solve it .this happened in your case coz course ids are same .
    damiko
    Participant
    Thanks Alex, I will find another way to clone the courses. Thanks for you help.  
    • Mike
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    sure ...
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Course students being duplicated in multiste’ is closed to new replies.