Course Template, not all settings are set after cloning

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course Template, not all settings are set after cloning

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    waytogo_693
    Participant
    I have used the function course template in front end editing and I am also using your WPLMS WooCommerce Membership Addon. After creating a new course with a template which has set 3 memberships I realized that only one membership was set. Isn't that implemented in that function? I also realized that the switches "Post Course Reviews from Course Home" and "Automatic Review" isn't set like the course from which I made the template. All boxes where checked while creating the template. I also set the checkbox for clone the curriculum but there was no curriculum set after creating the new course. Could you please check this? Thanks Final question: is it planned to have this feature in the backend too?
    Diana
    Participant
    @waytogo_693 Right now, cloning the curriculum is not supported. We will add this feature later No, to have this feature in the backend is not planned
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Template, not all settings are set after cloning’ is closed to new replies.