Course type taxonomy

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations Course type taxonomy

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    ulyssesw
    Spectator
    Screenshots here.
    Okay, Alex's code is doing exactly what it's supposed to, but it seems you havent created the 'course-type' online, hence the mismatch. Follow this link (replace with your own domain) and create your custom term, just like you'd create a category. http://yourwebsite.com/wp-admin/edit-tags.php?taxonomy=course-type Of course you still have to assign courses to your newly created term. Good luck Ps: If it does work (and it should) would you please go to my original topic (https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/display-only-free-courses-in-post-grid/) and link it to here, so people facing the same issue can find this topic.
    ulyssesw
    Spectator
    Hi, I think i know the issue now. The custom taxonomy created is not "linked" to the online/offline courses which were created by instructors. In WPLMS 2.0 onwards, instructors can choose the course type as either online or offline. All along i though this custom taxonomy is created so its linked to the online/offline option instructors chose when create/edit their course. Now i can confirm that the steps in this post works. But not as how i thought it would be. So now for the custom taxonomy to work, after instructors create their courses, the admin still must go to the back end to manually assign the courses to the respective taxonomy term. Regards.
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Hi, Im using the taxonomy and term taxnomy as you indicate in theme. I would like to know where can I where I found Taxonomy and term taxonomy of the courses, I am already using course category as a taxnomy slug and and course category slug as a taxonomy term slug. but its not working and showing error in the carrousel.
    Tejas
    Spectator
    Hi, any updates on this??
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Course type taxonomy’ is closed to new replies.