Courses and connected events

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Courses and connected events

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    get_peace
    Spectator
    Hi.. .from few hours i try to fix my offline courses and their connected events. First i receive some "missing key error" for my event location maps, but anyway i found that key is diferend from WPLMS Miscellaneous key and paste it and on MyEventON settings. so error disapear but also and there is still not Map on my Event location page? So: Question 1:  Why my event location map does not appear and what setting must search for? Actualy i ithink i miss something with my event plugins because i do not see "All Events" menu inside my LMS admin section like that on your EventOn with WPLMS video. I was activate both EventOn and EventOn with WPLMS but i do not see any migration message... Question 2:  How can activate and configurate wplms-eventon plugiun? And last question (for now :) So i set my course to start after 5 months (on Octomber) And so my "Events" tab on my course page show MAY 17 / (No Events) And so this empty event tab will stay as it is until Octomber comes? Question 3:  Can i show on that "Events" course tab only moths with ACTIVE events... withowt empty months. Also if it is possible to hide empty moths from events calendar also?   Thank you for your time and support.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... 1) You need to add the eventOn google API key for using the maps feature in evenOn. You can find it in the eventOn settings->google map API, enter the API there to use maps feature. 2) The eventOn is a paid plugin and therefore you need the license key to activate it. But since this plugin comes bundled with wplms theme so you do not need to purchase it or activate it, you can always get the latest version of eventOn plugin with wplms theme updates. The activation only means that you'll get the automatic updates, other than this there is no difference and you can use the plugin as it is. 3) You can go to lms->settings, and use the list style in eventOn, this will show all the events.
    get_peace
    Spectator
    Ok, thank you for your answer but i think it wasn't so helpful and that answers are not exactly for my questions.. i will try to explain again. 1) I paste google maps API Key... so before paste it there was error for missing key, and after paste it the error dissapear but still no visible map... The place is blank.. no map, no error? Why my event location map does not appear and what setting must search for? 2) Actualy i ithink i miss something with my event plugins because i do not see "All Events" menu inside my LMS admin section like that on your EventOn with WPLMS video. I was activate both EventOn and EventOn with WPLMS but i do not see any migration message... How can activate and configurate wplms-eventon plugiun? 3) I use LIST style but it show empty months also... Can i show on "Events" course tab only moths with ACTIVE events... withowt empty months /motnhs without events? Thank you for your time and support.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) Please check which eventOn plugin version you are using. You need to update the eventOn plugin refer: http://helpdesk.ashanjay.com/ticket/google-map-location-not-working/ Tutorial to update: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/how-to-update-visual-composer/ 2) The all events page is not present in lms menu anymore, its been sifted to eventOn, refer: http://prntscr.com/f6n6in 3) For this please try adding the bellow code in your wplms-customizer.php file present in your wplms customizer plugin: add_filter('wplms_eventons_course_events_shortcode',function(){ if(class_exists('WPLMS_tips')){ $tips = WPLMS_tips::init(); if(isset($tips->settings['event_calendar_display'])){ switch($tips->settings['event_calendar_display']){ case 'list': $shortcode = '[add_eventon wplms_course="1" number_of_months="12" month_incre="1" hide_empty_months="yes"]'; break; } } } return $shortcode; },99);
    get_peace
    Spectator
    Ok.. thank you. That was helpful. I fix google map. I do not know what was the problem but i set up new google map KEY and it work now. For question 3 I paste that code on wplms-customizer.php file, but i do not know what to expext. It help me with that i add that part of code (hide_empty_months="yes") in my event directory page and now my page show only active monthss (just as I wanted it) but course event tab still show empty montshs. How can i configure it.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. I checked that code on my test setup and once I refresh a page I am directly taken to the month June (becuase June has an event and May has no event present). Can you confirm if the same happens with you or there is a different behaviour on your website.
    get_peace
    Spectator
    Ok.. i paste it again.. maybe i miss something in previous try... Now work. thank you :)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for the update, so closing the topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Courses and connected events’ is closed to new replies.