Courses and posts slider stooped after update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Courses and posts slider stooped after update

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Hello all our Courses and posts slider stooped after update in FireFox Working in Chrome  
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I checked the issue. Was able to bring back the carousel but its cutting off from left side . WOuld need to study the flexslider script that we are using to the core to fix this spacing issue. Please provide us some time for that .
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    tell me what i will do now my website is appear down , no courses , no posts , ...  to all Firefox users what i will do ??
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi the courses and blog posts are now showing there in firefox latest version now : http://prntscr.com/kve7we (fix added ) but they are cutting from the left side .That we need to fix it up .  
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    any update ?? 6 days without any update ...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I tried 3 fixes but none of it worked , would need to check it again what exactly happened from last update  .
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    in the courses posts if you try to edit any course  OR  try to add any comment from the wp-admin in this course when you save without any editing will see popup
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I guess there is already a topic related to it .Lets please do not mix it with this . I would like to inform you that this issue with carousel is actually a tough one and we are working on the fix .Its actually a an issue in wplms theme . And the other is related to your third party plugins .Can you please share site url and admin credentials of a test site where no other third party plugins there ?
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Courses and posts slider stooped after update’ is closed to new replies.