Courses disappear in student and instructor dashboards

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Courses disappear in student and instructor dashboards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    isobudgets
    Spectator
    Hello,   When logged in, the course search loads twice and the courses disappear after the second loading/ search query.   When the page first loads, the courses that are assigned to the student or instructor appear. Then, the search query runs again and the courses disappears leaving a note stating no search results.
    Diana
    Participant
    @isobudgets, This is strange that the courses disappear from the dashboards. We need your site URL an admin credentials to check this issue. P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials
    isobudgets
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    isobudgets
    Spectator
    Thank you so much. I really appreciate it!   Do you mind disclosing what happened or what fixed the issue, just in case it happens again in the future?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    armando_m_montes
    Participant
    I am having this same issue. Can you show me how to resolve it as well?
    Veronica
    hi @armando_m_montes you can get your reply here:https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/course-has-disappeared-from-student-dashboard/ as you have already created your topic regarding this issue we will reply to you there because we want your's admin credentials or page URL of your site then an Email sends to the person who creates this topic with your credentials either you send them as a private reply which is not good.

so for security purposes always create your own topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Courses disappear in student and instructor dashboards’ is closed to new replies.