Courses not showing in backend

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes Courses not showing in backend

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sriadmin
    Participant
    When I go in the backend to LMS > All Courses none of my courses appear anymore. What has happened to them? How can I go and edit my courses and create new ones? Plus when I logged in as an instructor I click on icons for stats and student results and I am just redirected to the log-in page - I never see any results or student evaluations.  
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sriadmin
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Unfortunatley, the plugin "Groups" (this is a different plugin altogether) is a capability manager plugin, which means it restricts the course access before the query is made. This is the default behvaiour of the plugin and if you want to use the "groups" plugin I would suggest you to contact the groups plugin author on how to achieve this, without impacting the course visibility in WP admin area. From WPLMS we have a plugin called WPLMS Batches, which is fully capable of handling this requirement with much better visual access controls. Please check this video for further details : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NCzsf4GXeY
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Courses not showing in backend’ is closed to new replies.