Courses not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Courses not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Hi, I have a lot of troubles with courses.
    1. Students cannot go to next unit. They click on quiz results and the screen becomes black. No possibility to see quiz results, retake quiz or go on.

2. Pass/fail message disappeared.

3. I noticed that sometimes in curriculum disappear units and quizzes. I copied some units and quizzes from another course, may be there the issue?

Thank you

This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Hi Diana, I continue to have the same issue: if I click on quiz results the sceen becomes black, it's impossible to go ahead. I found in another topic that may be js error  the cause of it. What do you think? I have to solve asap because all students stop. I have to cancel user, retake quizzes as they did. I go crazy
    Diana
    Participant
    Thank you for your reply, I hope that finally courses work well. In case course stops again what I have to do? Now I cancel student, subscribe again to course, reinsert in the quizzes the answers student gave. This procedure takes a lot of time and I did it for a lot of students. I tried another solution going to stats, there I can indicate units as completed, but I have to retake all quizzes. It's my procedure correct?
    Diana
    Participant
    Hi, while testing my courses in order to find the issue I noticed that NEXT button disappears when student fails exam and retakes it a few time (he can ritake 4 times, for example in my test he passed at third time). When he finally passed, when he goes to course, continue course, next unit label disappears and if you click on results of the quizzes just passed the screen becames black. Hoping this information may help to find the issue. All my courses have the same issue. I have students waiting to start courses  
    Diana
    Participant
    Hi, I am waiting for a feedback. All participants are waiting to take courses till the bug is found...
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘Courses not working’ is closed to new replies.