courses page vs profile courses page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues courses page vs profile courses page

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    logan
    hey, I tried above codes and unfortunately! it is not working at my end. 1) to lower the button try these: .directory.course div#course-dir-list ul#course-list .item-credits { margin-top: 10px !important;} Refer: http://prntscr.com/lhnsns 2) to style the button on hover, try these codes (that is just copy paste of above). ** note that the hover effect is same and already applied on buttons so these code will do the same styling & will not affect the buttons. .directory.course div#course-dir-list ul#course-list .item-credits strong:hover {background-color: #fff !important; color: #88deb4 !important; font-size: 15px !important; padding: 8px 25px !important; border: 2px solid #88deb4 !important; border-radius: 3px !important;} Regards.  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I made the code work on my end. Which is weird. And so that means that I don't need your code. I see the buttons correctly, and hovering is working as well. Thanks anyways! You can close this one.
    logan
    thanks for confirming. closing this one.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘courses page vs profile courses page’ is closed to new replies.