Courses shortcode when using Divi builder

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Courses shortcode when using Divi builder

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi, How can I add the latest courses on a page using Divi builder?
    Diana
    Participant
    I didn't use this page builder so I have no idea about it This is the shortcode [course] which will fetch all the courses of your site. You can use this shortcode
    MissMad
    Participant
    Thanks! And is there any way I can manage how courses are diaplayed? On the theme's page on ThemeForest, it shows the Divi logo, so Iassumed I could create my pages with thr Divi builder...
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please share a screenshot where the logo shows? The above shortcode will display the courses randomly, but if you want alphabetically or in some other order. I can point out in the right direction
    MissMad
    Participant
    The Divi logo shows on this page: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/6780226 right above "Great designs". What I would like to display is courses in a grid with only the four latest that have been released (four most recent courses).
    Diana
    Participant
    I can try a shortcode for that but please first check if our short code is working or not in the Divi Page Builder and then let me know here Because we are using custom post type and I have no idea if Divi Page builder supports custom post type or not
    MissMad
    Participant
    Well, it seems to work: when I use it, I get the latest course (only one) but in huuuuge (lije it takes the whole width). What I'd like to do is the same as can be done with Elementor, but using Divi. I've tried using both on the same page but... didn't work.
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please share your page URL on which you are testing? Because with pictures it is much better to understand something
    MissMad
    Participant
    You can see it here: https://www.smart-me-up.com/accueil-smart-me-up/ My idea is to create a page pretty much like the home pages in the demos, including the latest course (last four or five). For now, I only have one course, showing very big, where I expect to display several.
    Diana
    Participant
    MissMad
    Participant
    It must have been a temporary problem as I have been able to access the page from two computers and two browsers (Chrome and Firefox).
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MissMad
    Participant
    Sorry to ask, but have you tried clearing your cache? Everyone I asked has been able to access the site...
    Diana
    Participant
    MissMad
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Courses shortcode when using Divi builder’ is closed to new replies.