Create a page that can only access by student and logged in user

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Create a page that can only access by student and logged in user

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ruhul Amin
    Participant
    I want to create a page that can only access by logged in user. Is it possible? Like, want to have a Download page that any student can access. But when they logged out, they redirect to the login page. Thanks.
    Mk
    yes, it's possible just use this function in if statements: Like: if(is_user_logged_in()) { //ALL CODE }
    Ruhul Amin
    Participant
    Okay. Thanks :)
    Mk
    Please check and reply. if it's working fine as per your requirement.
    hi I would like to create a login for students so they can access the course they have paid for . please guide on how to do this?
    Veronica
    hi, well the normal login also works the same!!! it will show the courses to the user in which they are enrolled!!! so please clarify your exact requirement. but before you do this

I request you to please create your own topic because to check your issue if we want your's admin credentials or page URL of your site then an Email sends to the person who creates this topic with your credentials either you send them as a private reply which is not good.

so for security purposes always create your own topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Create a page that can only access by student and logged in user’ is closed to new replies.