Create Course – Batch Curriculum not loading

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Create Course – Batch Curriculum not loading

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    naginenisridhar
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe, In our site, we unable to load batch curriculums and doesn't load properly. can you please help.
    naginenisridhar
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You need to first save the curriculum for the batch, then only you can load the curriculum of a particular batch.
    naginenisridhar
    Spectator
    How do i save the curriculum for that batch? The batch that we create during the course creation process is associated with that curriculum? how do we create a seperate curriculum for that batch ?   Also can you help me adjust the css for that section? i see that two options are out of the box.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    naginenisridhar
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I am unable to login in your website, can you please share a valid site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website.
    naginenisridhar
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials, I checked your website and found out that you have not connected any batch in the course, refer: http://prntscr.com/d6ald3 If you have not added any batch to a course then how can you create the curriculum for that batch in the course. First create batches and connect it to the course. Now you can follow the video I shared above.
    naginenisridhar
    Spectator
    naginenisridhar
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your website and it works fine. Refer the screenshot in my next private reply.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Create Course – Batch Curriculum not loading’ is closed to new replies.