Create Course css

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Create Course css

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    wyatt322
    Spectator
    Updated create course yesterday and there are lots of new features i would like to remove. My developer tried with css but it was taking the changes. What can be done to hide unwanted features?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please specify what do you need to hide from the new editor ?
    wyatt322
    Spectator
    i would like to hide all the feature crossed out in red And also change any titles with Course to Lesson
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Use below code for this :
    add_filter('wplms_course_creation_tabs','mywplms_remove_fields',5); // should apply before any externsion/addon plugins
    function mywplms_remove_fields($fields){
        // Removes course message
        $last = count($fields['course_settings']['fields']);
        unset($fields['course_settings']['fields'][($last-2)]); 
        //Remove evaluation-mode,pre-requisite, dripfeed, certificate, badges,startdate
        for($i=1;$i<=13;$i++){
            unset($fields['course_settings']['fields'][$i]);
        }
        //Remove Course components
        unset($fields['course_components']);
        //Remove Course pricing free
        unset($fields['course_pricing']['fields'][1]);
        //Remove course pricing product
        unset($fields['course_pricing']['fields'][2]);
        return $fields;
    }
      For re-labelling you can use translation files or simply locate the fields in wplms-front-end/includes/class.generate-fields.php and like above code overwrite the label value.
    wyatt322
    Spectator
    My developer tried to add your code but it broke the create course page He added this code in functions.php of child theme Please can you help with this code and input it and please can you check the code in https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/create-course-add-full-description/#post-5879 i dont know if the developer added this code. admin: [email protected] pw: 78m458fx** www.ajarnonline.com  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The above given code is to be added in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms-customizer plugin  . Try adding the given code  :   add_filter('wplms_course_creation_tabs','remove_course_short_description'); function remove_course_short_description($fields){ unset($fields['create_course']['fields'][3]); //3 for short, 4 for full description return $fields;   }
    wyatt322
    Spectator
    We have added this code and now full description link is also hide. We just want to hide short description and this code hiding short and full both description options. add_filter('wplms_course_creation_tabs','remove_course_short_description'); function remove_course_short_description($fields){ unset($fields['create_course']['fields'][3]); //3 for short, 4 for full description return $fields; }
    wyatt322
    Spectator
    There is a problem with the code. adding this code remove the short description and also remove the full description How can we just remove the short description and keep the full description?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    SOrry this cannot be possible as of now with the  front end course create. They both will get removed together if you remove short description .
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Create Course css’ is closed to new replies.