Create course hide assignments

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Create course hide assignments

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wyatt322
    Spectator
    Please can you provide me when the code to remove Assignments in edit unit.    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Add the code in wplms-customizer.php file :   add_filter('wplms_front_end_unit_assignments','custom_wplms_front_end_unit_assignments'); function custom_wplms_front_end_unit_assignments($set){ if(!is_admin()){ return array(); }   } add the css : .list-group.list-group-sm.list-group-assignments.post_field.ui-sortable { display: none;   }
    wyatt322
    Spectator
    my developer added the code but it did not hide Assignments Please can you check this www.ajarnonline.com admin: [email protected] Bangkok7*
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It seems you have done some kind of caching n your site the code that i have added even the static html is not showing up on the live site . Please disable the caching if you want to see the changes in your site that a code does . I also tried to apply css  for the footer but it just did not simply reflected . Seems the css files are minified and cached on the server . Please ask your developer to remove this to apply css changes
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Create course hide assignments’ is closed to new replies.