create new home page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting create new home page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Hi He designer has designed the home page and after it has been well designed I discover that my site is working on Bootstrap3 and has designed the page using Bootstrap 4 Tried more than once but unfortunately failed Is there a solution to this problem?
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, How did you identify that your site is running on bootstrap 3?? please let me know. it's like changing classes and using the latest version CDN of bootstrap. that's all.
    tell your developer to create custom buttons by using the page builder and put the page or category links one by one as required for the buttons. this is how your requirement will be fullfilled.  
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    logan
    Dear Ragab, I asked the development team and our senior member #alex. he told me that it is not easy to convert bootstrap 3 into 4 in one click. when theme was in its initial stage that time bootstrap 3 was available only. we are working on react, our theme will be converted into react soon in 4.0 update. this will be very fast and easy to manipulate its content and attributes. tell your developer, he will understand that it's not easy to convert everything into bootstrap 4.
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, please let me know which files you are loading and where. are you trying to load the jquery by using CDN?? if yes then try action hooks for this. if you want to load your jquery in the header then use this code in your customizer. add_action('wp_head',function(){ ?> <script> //put your codes here </script> <?php }); if you want to load your jquery in the footer then use this code in your customizer. add_action('wp_footer',function(){ ?> <script> //put your codes here </script> <?php });
    or use wp_enqueue_scripts actions: https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/hooks/wp_enqueue_scripts/
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    logan

Hello,

if you want to load your jquery in the header then use this code in your customizer or functions.php

add_action('wp_head',function(){

?>

<script>

//put your codes here

</script>

<?php

});

if you want to load your jquery in the footer then use this code in your customizer.

add_action('wp_footer',function(){

?>

<script>

//put your codes here

</script>

<?php

});

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘create new home page’ is closed to new replies.