Create Specific Roles

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Create Specific Roles

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rahmediahouse
    Spectator
    I am looking for how can i create roles where I can provided specific permission to certtain pages under LMS and WPLMS e.g In LMS, permission and page which need to be visible is All Courses, All Units for Role1 and All Courses, All Units, All Quizes, All Questions for Role2 Guide me how this can be achieved.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    I had a similar requirement and was able to do so with the help of following plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-access-manager/ You can create new roles and set capabilities for them via the plugin.
    Mk
    Thanks, @ ICHARS, please check the plugin for role manager. Hopefully, it will help you.
    rahmediahouse
    Spectator
    Thanks for this update. I tried applying this plugin; and this created the role and accordingly the pages are being displayed. Few questions, like, if i have multiple instructor, then all instructor will be able to view others course and can edit other instructor course, to avoid this, only their course should be shown. Can we do this.?
    logan
    Hello, co-author plus is only to assign multiple users in a post so that they can manage, edit, contribute in a post. it does what it is intended. if you do not want that they can edit a course or post then do not assign them in a post as an instructor. if there is a single instructor for a post then they will only be able to edit the course.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Create Specific Roles’ is closed to new replies.