Creating an Appointment Directory

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Vibe Appointments v4 Creating an Appointment Directory

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    sohohosts
    Participant
    I hope that days is not far far away. Its been more than three weeks since the issue was raised.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    checking topic
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    at the moment pwd is not working.
    sohohosts
    Participant
    What PWD is not working?
    Diana
    Participant
    I think Mr Vibe was saying password is not working
    sohohosts
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sohohosts
    Participant
    This topic started 2 months ago. I thought by posting a new comment needlesly delays things. Seems not commenting does not help either. 2 MONTHS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Diana
    Participant
    Apologies for this delay. I will check everything on your site today and will post here today.
    Diana
    Participant
    sohohosts
    Participant
    OK 1. Updated all the plugins. 2. Theme is at 4.095.1 (No Update for the the them in the updates section so assuming it is updated to the latest???) NOW This is what is happening 1. Created appointment slots using two Instructors a. Shafique A Awan (20-12-2020 to 23-12-2020) b. Power User (15-12-2020 to 19-12-2020) 2. Both Instructor's appointments are visible in the Instructor Profile (AS EXPECTED) 3. Student can book an appointment. 4. Instructor see's the request in the PENDING BOOKINGS Section (AS EXPECTED) 5. The Booked Slot disappears in the PROFILE APPOINTMENTS for students section (AS EXPECTED) 6. INSTRUCTOR can see the appointment in MY BOOKINGS after confirming. NOW THE ISSUES 1. The student can not see the booked appointment in APPOINTMENTS section in PWA/DASHBAORD. The calendar does not show any thing. 2. There in nothing in the COMPLETED BOOKINGS either which I think shows past appointments. 3. The Appointments Directory still shows "NO MEMBERS FOUND" 4. How is the Instructor going to know that there is a pending appointment request. So far unless the Instructor checks the APPOINTMENT SECTION - PENDING APPOINTMENTS there is no other indication? SO IN ESSENCE THE SUTDNET CAN NOT SEE THE CONFIRMED APPOINTMENTS EVEN THOUGH THE INSTRUCTOR CAN. THE INSTRUCTOR HAS NO INDICATION OF PENDING APPOINTMENTS AND THE DIRECTORY STILL DOES NOT WORK. Shall I forget about the appointments feature like a few others that we decided we can live without? Gradually not much will be left in the project!
    Diana
    Participant
    The latest version of theme is 4.095.2. I think Update is not activated on your site for theme. Checking this issue of Appointments and will post here in a few hours
    Diana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    The version we released today is 1.4.1 and it has the bug fix of "Student cannot see confirmed appointments" and other translation related fix If you are not able to update then do let me know, I will do that for you
    sohohosts
    Participant
    So far there is no update available. Still at 1.4.0.1 (https://prntscr.com/w83ktz) All other plugins updates were available. Also no update available for the THEME either? Please advise.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • The topic ‘Creating an Appointment Directory’ is closed to new replies.