2 months, 1 week ago DianaKeymasterThis reply has been marked as private.2 months, 1 week ago sohohostsParticipant
I am confused as usual. I see 126.96.36.199 is that the sames as 1.4.1 ?????
We are of course talking about the staging site, would not risk doing any thing on the Main site.
Also in order to manually update would I not need the plugin????
2 months, 1 week ago DianaKeymaster
- This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by sohohosts.
Manually updating theme will be done in this way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAxv6SwAgtw&vl=en
Yes Vibe Appointments is already updated on your site because I updated the addon before release on your site so no need to update it again
You have to update only theme
I think I am clear with my points now
First point 3.5 months now to this issue!
Now updated to 4.096 manually as advised. Why no auto update is another mystery – it did use to work in the past.
OK After the update
– Created slots from 3rd to 9th of January 2021
– Slots visible to the student on the Trainer Profile Page.
– https://staging.upskillslearning.com/appointments-directory/ still shows “No Members Found”
– Student can book the slot – Booked the slot for 4 Jan 2021 – Pending confirmation by Trainer.
– Trainer can see it in Pending Bookings – NO NOTIFICATION OR EMAIL ?????
– Trainer can Confirm the Booking.
– Trainee does not see the booking in “My Bookings” under Appointments
– There in nothing in the COMPLETED BOOKINGS either which I think shows past appointments.
– On the Trainer Profile when viewing as a student the booked slot is no longer available so the system knows it is booked already.
So I think we are where we were 3.5 months ago
1. Appointments Directory not working
2. Trainer not getting any notification of booking requests.
3. Trainee unable to see any bookings in his/her calendar.
Note if I open a confirmed booking in the Trainer Calendar and look at the activity I notice that non of the confirmed appointments I see that the first entry “Appointment NNN is requested by …” does not show any name in any of the entries. Could this be a clue as to why the student can not see anything????
Just updated to WPLMS 4.097, WPLMS plugin 188.8.131.52, VibeBP 184.108.40.206
No change in the situation.2 months ago DianaKeymaster
Apologies for the delay due to New Year’s holiday. Let me check this on your Staging Site and then will update you here today1 month, 2 weeks ago sohohostsParticipant
Apologies for asking but is there any progress1 month, 2 weeks ago sohohostsParticipant
Thank You – Sorry to hear that you were not well. Hope all is well now.
Please feel free to deactivate the plugins as required, or do you want me to?
I will try and update here.
I have disabled the third party plugins. Following is the list of disabled today and active ones for reference. Please review the active ones as there might be something I was not sure of.
– Better Notifications for WP
– CMP – Coming Soon & Maintenance Plugin
– Duplicate Menu
– Duplicate Page
– Real-Time Find and Replace Pro
– User Menus
– Insert PHP Code Snippet
– WP HTML Mail – Email Template Designer
– Co-Authors Plus
– LayerSlider WP
– Loco Translate
– Paid Memberships Pro
– Slider Revolution
– Vibe Appointments
– Vibe Calendar
– Vibe HelpDesk
– WPBakery Page Builder
– WPLMS Batches
– WPLMS CoAuthor Plus Add-On
– WPLMS Customizer Plugin
– WPLMS H5p Plugin
– WPLMS PDF Certificates
– WPLMS Wishlist
– Zoom Meeting
After deactivating I created a new slot in Feb. Booked as a student ([email protected]) but see no change. Please feel free to disable any other plugin you need to.1 month ago DianaKeymaster
Yes, I tried to check and still same issue.
I am working on Appointments directory issues fix and will release it on coming wednesday. Hope it will work after that, Otherwise I have to ask someone else, that it is not working only at your end
Please bear with me
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.