custom fields to a certificate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting custom fields to a certificate

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    qliofactory
    Spectator
    Hello, How can I add custom fields to a certificate? The student name is not usually the real name and I would like to be able to give the option to issue the certificate with your real name. Thank you!
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, I need this too
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is not available as of now . What you can do is create a profile field named " Real Name " for this from wp-admin -> users -> profile fields . and ask user to fill up their real name . and then use this shortcode to show that field value of user in certificate : [certificate_student_field field="Real Name"] , note that the field parameter is case sensitive in above shortcode .
    qliofactory
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, After follow step-by-step your instructions I still able to show the real name in the certificate.
    logan

Hello,

What you can do is create a profile field named " Real Name " for this from wp-admin -> wp-admin -> users -> profile fields .

and ask user to fill up their real name .

and then use this shortcode to show that field value of user in certificate :

[certificate_student_field field="Real Name"] ,

note that the field parameter is case sensitive in above shortcode .

for better support create your own topic incase i would need to check the issue. good luck :)
    qliofactory
    Spectator
    Good Morning, I have followed his instructions to show in the certificate data of the student of the personliazed profile, such as NAME and SURNAME, but it does not work. The generated certificate shows: Por la presente CERTIFICO: Que [certificate_student_field field=“Nombre”] [certificate_student_field field=“Apellidos”], con DNI [certificate_student_field field=“DNI"] y correo electrónico [certificate_student_email] ha realizado el curso de la Plataforma de Educación Financiera de Adicae con una duración de 10 horas: Where I have put: Por la presente CERTIFICO: Que   , con DNI [certificate_student_field] y correo electrónico [email protected] ha realizado el curso de la Plataforma de Educación Financiera de Adicae con una duración de 10 horas: Thanks greetings.
    logan
    there is no activity of the user from a long time. closing this topic.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘custom fields to a certificate’ is closed to new replies.