custom learning path with gaming background

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Custom Learning Paths custom learning path with gaming background

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, i am working on it, here: https://ubittodev.tk/learningpath/learning-journey/ applied codes: add_action('wp_footer',function(){ $lp_init = WPLMS_Custom_LP_Init::init(); remove_action('wp_footer',array($lp_init,'hide_wplms_clp_featured_image'),10); ?>   jQuery(document).ready(function($){ let setCLP_height = function(){ let height = $('.featured img').height(); $('.wplms_clp_steps').css('height',height+'px'); } $(window).on('resize',function(){ setCLP_height(); }); setCLP_height(); });   <?php },1);
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Hi Logan, Yes, I'm seeing progress, thanks for your effort! Is there a timeline for when this will be done? Sorry if this sounds a little pushy, but this implementation is very important to us and we will really appreciate if we can align on this development plan :)
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Hi Logan, Any update so far? :)
    logan
    Yes i tried hard but it does not work as it should. its impossible to fix for now.
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Would you mind explain what you meant by impossible to fix? Is it the issue is too huge or you have other priorities to look into?
    logan
    Dear, let me know you some points: this was a custom feature request but i did not ask you to pay extra as you are our valuable customer. this is really huge. this is something which cant be fixed by custom CSS or jquery. yes, I have priorities to look into but still, i have given more time to fix this for you. but it did not work. you can also check the changes. there is a lot of issues which is happening while arranging elements.
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Thank you for the update, Logan.   I understand that this request may have come with huge commitment from you and your team. That's the reason I was pleased when I heard you  (VibeTheme) informed that it's absoultely possible.   Anyway, let's see how we can get this going. I have a couple of questions to validate with you.  
    1. Do you and your team see the value from this request?
    2. Is this idea still in your pipeline of development? or just ad-hoc request that your team will NOT consider this would be part of the product/feature to present to the customers in future?
    3. would it be easier if we simplify the features but workable?
    4. If it's a paid work, would the development go faster and easier for you? If so, how much would the total cost look like?
    5. If nothing works, you just wish to end this development, can you at least share what is not possible from technical stand point? Recommened way like below format...
    • a javascript to do what function doesnt work..
    • css/php issue to do what doesnt work...
    • need a new programing lanaguage/framework to do what but it doesnt work with wplms or WP itself
    • Anything that you observed or faced as issues.
      Nontheless, I thank you for all you hard work and time here. Let's see how we can bear at least a small fruit to take away from this entire effort you put in rather than throwing away.. hope you understand where I am coming from. Thank you Rohan
    logan
    Dear, you have typed so much. really it's hard to explain all these one by one in detail. yes, I said that it's hard and not feasible for now. but i did not give up. it was my mind that i am going to complete it. i have work pressure but I am going to give it a try. if you create a custom feature request that would be handled by me also. these days we do not accept custom feature requests but i already understood your requirement and trust me i have not abandoned it yet. bear me some time. that's all I want. logan :)
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Sure, logan. Good to hear that. I have never had an intention to push you, seriously. well.. although my boss is. :-) I requested for the update just because I couldn't hear from you on when I should follow up with you again on this.. If you can tell me rough time line that I can catch up with you on this, then simply I will not ask for the update by then. We are running a company as you are. We need things moving, we can't keep waiting without knowing when we should sit down and talk about the update, so we can keep the company informed and able to make informed decision. That's all. so please let us know when is the best time we can expect next updates from you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you  
    logan
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    okay we noted that we are working on it . Please do ping back for a reminder .
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    logan
        add_action('wp_footer',function(){   $lp_init = WPLMS_Custom_LP_Init::init();   remove_action('wp_footer',array($lp_init,'hide_wplms_clp_featured_image'),10);   ?>   <style>     .wplms_clp_steps_container {position:absolute;top:0;     left:0;width:100%;height:100%;}     .wplms_clp_steps_container h3{display:none;}     .wplms_clp_steps_container .wplms_clp_steps{position:relative;}     .wplms_clp_steps:before,.wplms_clp_step:before{content:none;}     .wplms_clp_step_image > img{position:absolute;width:5%;height:auto;left:0;top:0;     }     .wplms_clp_step_content,.wplms_clp_step,.wplms_clp_steps, .wplms_clp_step .row,.wplms_clp_step .col-md-4,.wplms_clp_step_image{position:static;}         .wplms_clp_steps > li:nth-child(1) img{         top:68.5%;         left:62.3%;width:8%;     }    .wplms_clp_steps > li img{     width: 6.5% !important;     border-radius: 80px !important; } .wplms_clp_steps > li:nth-child(1) img{     top: 3.3%;     left: 61.3%;     } .wplms_clp_steps > li:nth-child(2) img{     top: 12.3%;     left: 41.3%; } .wplms_clp_steps > li:nth-child(3) img{     top: 20.5%;     left: 74.3%; } .wplms_clp_steps > li:nth-child(4) img{     top: 35%;     left: 29.3%; } .wplms_clp_steps > li:nth-child(5) img{     top: 44%;     left: 41.3%; } .wplms_clp_steps > li:nth-child(6) img{     top: 52%;     left: 20.3%; } .wplms_clp_steps > li:nth-child(7) img{     top: 60%;     left: 64.3%; } .wplms_clp_steps > li:nth-child(8) img{     top: 72%;     left: 40.3%; } .wplms_clp_steps > li:nth-child(9) img{     top: 80%;     left: 70.3%; } .wplms_clp_step.done .wplms_clp_step_image:before { background: transparent !important;} .wplms_clp_steps  .wplms_clp_step_text {display: inline-grid !important;} .wplms_clp_steps > li:nth-child(1) .col-md-8{position: absolute; top: 3%; right: -35%;} .wplms_clp_steps > li:nth-child(2) .col-md-8{position: absolute; top: 12.3%; right: -15%;} .wplms_clp_steps > li:nth-child(3) .col-md-8{position: absolute; top: 20.3%; right: -25%;} .wplms_clp_steps > li:nth-child(4) .col-md-8{position: absolute; top: 34.5%; right: -3%;} .wplms_clp_steps > li:nth-child(5) .col-md-8{position: absolute; top: 43.5%; right: -15%;} .wplms_clp_steps > li:nth-child(6) .col-md-8{position: absolute; top: 52%; right: 6%;} .wplms_clp_steps > li:nth-child(7) .col-md-8{position: absolute; top: 59.5%; right: -38%;} .wplms_clp_steps > li:nth-child(8) .col-md-8{position: absolute; top: 71.5%; right: -14%;} .wplms_clp_steps > li:nth-child(9) .col-md-8{position: absolute; top: 80%; right: -15%;} .wplms_clp_step:hover .wplms_clp_step_content{box-shadow: unset !important;} .wplms_clp_step_image img:hover{box-shadow: 0 1px 10px rgba(0,0,0,0.2);}   </style><script>     jQuery(document).ready(function($){       let setCLP_height = function(){         let height = $('.featured img').height();         $('.wplms_clp_steps').css('height',height+'px');       }       $(window).on('resize',function(){         setCLP_height();       });       setCLP_height();     });   </script>   <?php },1); refer: https://cl.ly/bc214d
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘custom learning path with gaming background’ is closed to new replies.