Custom Learning Path Translation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Custom Learning Path Translation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    InterMediaKT
    Participant
    Hello, I'm currently working on the translation of an e-learning platform, and I noticed that the Custom Learning Path that I created for the english language is not translatable to other languages with the WPML plugin. The WPML plugin is fully compatible with the WPLMS. Could you help me to find a way to translate in other languages? Is there a tool or plaugin that could help me for the translation? Thank you in advance!
    Diana
    Participant
    @intermediakt Exactly what you want to translate in WPLMS Custom Learning Path The settings? Or the Paths you created? If the answer to the above question is yes, then I would like to inform you that you cannot translate addons settings using WPML WPML is a plugin to translate pages, posts or other static things in different languages, you cannot use it for addons settings translation For Addons Settings Translation only Loco Translate will work or if you have a multisite in which on each subsite you have a different language. In that case, you can translate the addons settings but in caes of multilingual site on the same domain it is not possible
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Learning Path Translation’ is closed to new replies.