Custom Links For Course Section in Course Status Page.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Custom Links For Course Section in Course Status Page.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Vikas
    Spectator
    Hello, I made some changes in Single course page. I removed all the content and only remain is there is Start course button which is also hidden by css. I am Using some images to click on that button by jQuery that is working fine and when i click on any image then it will click on that start button and get me to the course unit section. I attached Screenshot by which u will understand how its look like actually. So, now i want to do is that I want to add some custom links or custom code by which I want to take Student to that particular section on which he clicked on image  in the single course page. In short I want to ask that is there a way that from the Single course section I can put any custom link or code by which I can go to direct Particular Course Section in Sourse status page. I am attached Screenshot for that too. Please Look into it and Reply ASAP
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry this is not possible to go to a particular section in course status page by clicking on the image. But there is a workaround, you can use this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/enable-students-subscribed-to-course-to-view-units-from-curriculum/ Use the first set of code in the tip. This tip will allow students to access the single unit page. Then you can copy the unit url and set it as the href link of the particular image for particular unit.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Links For Course Section in Course Status Page.’ is closed to new replies.