Custom quiz integration

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Custom quiz integration

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you would need to have a token generated for you . You can use this this variable  in order to pass the user token   : window.scorm_wplms_data.token    you need to pass that in headers : headers: {       'Accept': 'application/json', 'Content-Type': 'application/json',       'Authorization':window. scorm_wplms_data.token },   body:{ 'quiz_id':nquiz.id,     'results':[         { 'user_marks'=>4 'marks'=>4 }, { 'user_marks'=>2 'marks'=>4   } ], }  
    proskurius
    Participant
    Thanks. Now submitting results works ok. Some problems: 1. When React rendering is enabled my Go quizzes don't load in Quiz content. Without React it works fine. 2. When a course is finished the result percentage is not calculated correctly. Generally, I want to make the Go quiz results be counted and utilize the function that you can't start the next unit before the quiz is solved successfully. And I'd like to be able to give virtual certificates at the end, so the Go quiz results have to be counted into that certificate too.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . yes it wont work with react quizzes as in case of react quizzes we strictly check for the quiz from wplms has any data or not and does not show any content written in quiz description . 2 . well the result page should show the total marks if the result is submitting fine there by your api hit when go quiz completes .   I want to make the Go quiz results be counted and utilize the function that you can't start the next unit before the quiz is solved successfully. This above feature will not work as this is not built for go quizzes . It will need a separate customization .   However this is handled by h5p as we have its integration plugin : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvyjxz8eTvE
    proskurius
    Participant
    So for full integration I have to write integration plugin like H5P? Why couldn't you tell me that from the start?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can study the wplms_h5p plugin for that purpose of the wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-quiz.php file .   Basically you will need to pass or reload the same quiz again after submit , it will load the next unit button conditionally.
    proskurius
    Participant
    I'm sorry, but can I get my money back? I will migrate to LearnDash... 1. I spent a lot of time to solve my problem with integrating my custom quiz. First you said that is very easy, but in fact I need to program a plugin (like H5P integration plugin) for it. In Learndash I have solved my integration problem for 1 week. 2. WPLMS works very very slowly. 3. It is March but I don't see 4.0 update. Please, refund it.
    Diana
    Participant
    @proskurius Dear User, I am not sure about the issue. But the thing is:
    1. We have about 10 question types and if someone has a different question type requirement then we suggest wplms H5p addon. What problem you faced while integrating wplms H5P?
    Can you please explain?
    1. website speed depends on many aspects.
    Did you installed this plugin? and checked what is the root cause of the issue? https://wordpress.org/plugins/query-monitor/
    1. This is a tentative date and there are a lot of other things as well which we have to take care of. Revamping WPLMS To react requires a lot of use cases testing and there are a lot of things to do. That's why it is delayed
    proskurius
    Participant
    1. English is not my native language. I'm sorry. You understand me incorrectly. I have problems with integrating of my custom quizzes — Go game problems. Not H5P. Read this topic, please.

2. I compared WPLMS and LearnDash. LearnDash is more faster and convenient.

Diana
    Participant
    @proskurius, Okay, then you can submit a refund request. But yes, I want to mention here that we have 30 days refund policy
    proskurius
    Participant
    Hmm... I spent about 2 months trying to solve the integration problem... Maybe there is still an opportunity to refund?
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom quiz integration’ is closed to new replies.