Custom registration form and fields for members type

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Custom registration form and fields for members type

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marco
    Spectator
    Hello, I need help with custom registration form. I have different members type, created in VibeBP> Settings> BuddyPress> Members like instructor, professionals and students, and I would like to have different registration forms with different fields. I created different registration forms in: LMS> Settings> General> Registration Forms The problem is when I set a custom profile field only for a specific member type, that field is not visible in the custom registration form. If I set the specific field for all members type, every users can see in his profile also fields the are for other member type. How can I set fields only for member type in the custom registration form? Thank you, Marco
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, If you create different registration form for different member type then you can select different fields from lms>>settings>>registration forms for different registration form and only that field will be displayed in the specific registration forms. I checked this on your site and it is working correctly see https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FfZlM3IOZO9e0Gsy5wL726R8IjcQWzeT/view
    Marco
    Spectator
    Dear Ada, you are right, but the problem is that members when try to edit their profile in https://sitename/members/username/course/#component=profile&action=edit will see also fields that are for other users/member type. For example: MemberType1 will have a specific field1 MemberType2 will have a specific field2 In their profile, MemberType1 will see also the field2 and MemberType2 will see also the field1. Is possible to hide that fields depending the Member type? Thank you, Marco
    Diana
    Participant
    Fields hiding depending on Member Types is not available right now
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom registration form and fields for members type’ is closed to new replies.