custom table

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    bepiksel
    Participant
    Hi, I love the work you did with WPLMS. I am working on a solution for physiotherapy, where I have a predefined table with "video lessons". Each lesson has a video link to vimeo, name, description and a few parameters. What I would like to achieve is in LMS, when creating an Unit, I would like the instructor to be able to search/select a lesson from my custom table. I believe it is best for me to hire you, if possible, to help with this customization. Please let me know if you are interested. Regards, Tomaz
    Veronica
    hi where is the table located ,is this in WP database itself?
    bepiksel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well if you somehow able to dump the table into wordpress database then it will be easy to fetch the video details and add it to unit . Please also send us the table structure and what data it containes in order to check if we can do this or not ?
    bepiksel
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well in wplms you can actually use this method to add the video if you have working url : https://somup.com/crXZlL0YTq For custom tables you can continue over email.
    bepiksel
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well for the media popup we can add a new tab there and can hide the existing select media tab there in media popup . But we need to details to what exact data the api provides to us since we actually need playable video file url to play the video in units . If there is no url then what exact information does the api provides for each video ?we need exact json data.
    bepiksel
    Participant
    bepiksel
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok We need to know if we get the playable url ?does it provides url direct to the video file ? can we have a sample data what format of video url it provides ?
    bepiksel
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    bepiksel
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im sorry I could not understand .We will get the video url that we have to show in unit ? Do we need to show that in unit or you want it some other place as well? Secondly which exact strings we need to show , do we have to show the strings in a table form : label : string label : string ? Can you please provide us detailed document along with some screenshots ?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘custom table’ is closed to new replies.