Custom video player integration

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Custom video player integration

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    gsjaak_118
    Participant
    Hi I was wondering if there are any javascript / react hooks that I can use on the course create page to build a custom video player integration in 4.0? I had a look and I found the get_wplms_create_course_tabs function in /wplms_plugin/includes/create-course/course_tabs.php I think I could make it work if I add a custom tab, but I’m just not sure where to define the content of the tab? Can I add a tab and then define a PHP or JS template? If not, do you have any other suggestions? Cheers, Michael
    Diana
    Participant
    API Doc here: https://docs.wplms.io/developer-guide/api-endpoints
    gsjaak_118
    Participant
    Hi Thanks for posting that. That doesn't really help though, I'm more interested in modifying this page: Because this all loads from compiled JavaScript I'm wondering whats the best way to add a custom component here?
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, because the DOM is created using react js. So right now, there is no way to modify this, but I can check any hooks there to add custom functions
    gsjaak_118
    Participant
    Thanks, please let me know. If there are no hooks, would it be possible to get the source code and compile the app ourselves?
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gsjaak_118
    Participant
    Thanks, I had a look at the sections posted above and I still don't quite understand what I would need to do to change the code. It still seems like most of what I would need to change is built into the react app. The only way I can see building a custom video player integration is to make changes here in a unit, by either replacing the entire video field with a custom one or by somehow adding a custom option: Any options/suggestions?
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom video player integration’ is closed to new replies.