Customization request

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Customization request

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    sheitan69
    Spectator
    <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Greetings.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">I run several K-12 schools, and want to use WPLMS to automate learning process and aggregate teachers data (lessons) in one place.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">I do not run any online course and planing to use system only for offline courses.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Because of that i need to make slight changes:<br style="box-sizing: border-box;" />1) 2 types of courses private and publick. Private course is runned by teacher and he uses it only for his or her class. Publick courses is also made by teachers, but they made them for sherring. Publick course will have only 1 button - make this course my private ( to run with my students). So private course can be runned as regular WPLMS course, any private course can be made public to share them with any other teacher. Any user can see only public courses, private courses can be runned by groups (classes) by direct link from teacher or groups can be connected via course manager panel. Public courses can not be runned and made only for sharing with other teachers.<br style="box-sizing: border-box;" />2) Connect students to groups (classes) and connect classes to groups (schools) to have aggregated statistics of them (attendance, grades, etc.). I need to have custom field during registration where any student or teacher can choose his or her school (school number). I need to have panel for School administrator that can see all information about whole school.<br style="box-sizing: border-box;" />3) make all courses free and delete all information about prices or selling courses in WPLMS.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">As I understand i will need to purchase Grade Book (for task #2) Co Authors plus (for #1) Batches (for #2).</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Is it possible to make this kind of changes, and can you help me with them?</p>
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Customization request’ is closed to new replies.