Customization Request for Creating Analytics & Statistics Report

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Customization Request for Creating Analytics & Statistics Report

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Working on your request.
    simteklms
    Spectator
    I'm not sure whether you comprehend the last message, doesn't look like to do. Please don't make this ugly for any of us. let me know if we can talk on phone or get one individual aligned to this account who can respond appropriately. I mentioned a timeline but you seem not to pay attention. this kind of response is not expected from a company. Thanks!!
    simteklms
    Spectator
    is it gonna be worked forever or do you have an ETA for the completion?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes I was not feeling well during the past days , I hope we will deliver it by Wednesday . I know you have waited long we missed this topic request for over one week . But now we will be trying best to provide the addon to you .
    simteklms
    Spectator
    Ensure this is delivered on Wednesday as agreed with no further follow-ups. we had enough of run arounds and follow-ups which on your part os not professional enough.
    simteklms
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Waiting for the plugin delivery, today is the handover date. let us know if there is any issue. Thanks!! SimTek
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we have been working on your customization.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we have completed the data saving of the questions to perpare the stats you want . We are working on to populate the csv part .We will be delivering the first version of it tomorrow .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    simteklms
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thanks for your reply, I have installed the plugin and after reviewing it, we found some issues:
    1. you have added process group, knowledge area and difficulty but there is no tab for PROCESS and CHAPTER NO. as discussed. So please include Process tab and chapter no. tab.

2. To download stats, we need user id, for that admin needs to go to backend click on all users to get user id. Instead of user id can we change to username or Email-id which is more user-friendly.

Also, I tried to download stats using user-id but only blank CSV is downloading. I guess you are working on this part. Coming back to your question, it's better to have options in both front end and backend. And also what do you mean by First Version?  Please let us know if you need any additional information. Thanks!! Simtek

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . & 2 . both can be done .We will be sending you updated plugin on Monday .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Here is the new plugin with the changes : https://we.tl/t-AiWNkkg2ug
    simteklms
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Please find the screenshots https://prnt.sc/rhfb4d
    1. Quiz stat is not generating Overall % and Name of the student and is there any we can convert CSV part to image like the screenshot.
    2.  where is the option in front end? In one of our courses we have 6 exams(200 questions each) can we generate report for each exam for particular students. Thanks!! SimTek
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well thanks again for providing this additional information that these stats has to be populated for one quiz by the user. Currently what we made shows overall percentage from all questions in all exams user has taken . do you wish to put it for particular exam?   IF yes then what should happen if user retake the quiz(exam) ?
    simteklms
    Spectator
    what is so difficult for you guys to understand. we have shared the requirement so long back and still in run arounds. get some one to talk who can fix this. its already so delayed and now you guys are complicating things. We need the report out as shared earlier both for individual exam and consolidated. also the name is not available on the report. If a student retakes the Exam(quiz) the latest exam stat will display. thanks!!
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • The topic ‘Customization Request for Creating Analytics & Statistics Report’ is closed to new replies.