Customize player in [wplms_s3][/wplms3] tags

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 Customize player in [wplms_s3][/wplms3] tags

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Deserter92
    Participant
    Hey vibe,   Can I use mediaelement's shortcode like [autoplay="true"], [preload="true"], etc... in [wplms_s3][/wplms3] tags ? If i can, how do I do it (an example ?) ? Thank you !
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    No, currently there is no provision for this. However, we can add this if you need it.
    Dariya
    Spectator
    Hello Vibe! We need a function [autoplay="true"], [audioloop="true"]. How can we add this code? You said that you can add it if it is need.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Long time, I am adding this to the issue log now. Track this request : https://trello.com/c/pEBg3ABk
    Dariya
    Spectator
    Our students buys mp3 files, with they must listen 20-30 times for one time. They want to listen to it and don't put any buttons. We need this function so much! Thank you! Waiting for update.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok we will update you here once the update is released.
    Dariya
    Spectator
    Latiyan, hello! Can u tel me, please, when will be the update??? we need this functions so much...
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is a feature request and it will take time as we are already overloaded with the wplms theme update and other bug fixes right now.
    Dariya
    Spectator
    We need to wait for wplms theme update or wplms_s3 update? How many time it will take? Because we need it soooooooooooooooo much Thank you!
    Dariya
    Spectator
    Ohhh! We saw the update of wplms_s3 Can you tell please in new version 1.4 are the these new functions? I mean [autoplay="true"], [audioloop="true"]?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry this was a minor bug fix update .We will add this feature in the next update of wplms s3 . Thanks for patience .
    Dariya
    Spectator
    Ok, will wait) Thank you! Can you tell me, please, where will be this updait???? Aproximate time?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Sorry for all the delay, we'll release this update by tomorrow. Thanks for patience.
    Dariya
    Spectator
    This is a good new))) So waiting for tomorrow))) Thank you so much!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok, it will be released within an hour or two now.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘Customize player in [wplms_s3][/wplms3] tags’ is closed to new replies.