Customize site lock

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Customize site lock

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    danibuu
    Participant
    Hello guys, It is the first time that I will use the site lock. I enabled it, but it came with css all mangled. How can I fix this?
    danibuu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    danibuu
    Participant
    Hi Dina, I did not understand. Will I not be able to use site blocking in version 4? But how can I do the blocking from now on? I need it.
    Diana
    Participant
    Please check the above video, Site Blocking is working already. I tried to check Course Directory page and it lands to home page because Site Lock Was enabled But in the old versions, you were able to see the tabs with toggle of "Login" and "Register" which is no longer supported, because we are using vibebp login now.
    danibuu
    Participant
    Hi Diana, But how can I customize the CSS of this page? It was very disorganized I also want to remove this record that is appearing
    Diana
    Participant
    That Login and Register toggle will no longer be supported in the new version. Now, we are using vibebp login which is based on JWT login system
    danibuu
    Participant
    Hi Diana, I need the student to access only the login page when accessing the site. He will only be able to access the other pages when he logs in. I need the other pages to be blocked until the student logs in. Is it possible to do that? If so, how?
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Customize site lock’ is closed to new replies.