Customized Certificate code

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Customized Certificate code

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    squallhajime
    Spectator

squallhajime
    Spectator
    i have followed your instruction and updated both. It just showing 8884-
    logan
    Please give me a video of this process, i am finalizing your plugin. you will get it by tomorrow.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Both plugins are downloaded and installed as per your advise. That student just completed her course and the certificate number is showing 8884- only nothing else. Is the customised certificate code plugin link you given correct? I dont see the {{reverseyear}} etc.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Dear Support, I have made the payment to you guys to create a customised certificate code plugin. It is still not working. I don't see the {{reverseyear}} {{countingyear}} now???
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    We have removed the customised certificate code input, as it is impacting existing students that is completing the course Please look into it.
    logan
    Hello, thanks for reminding me that you paid for services, thanks for this act of kindness. here is your plugin: wplms-custom-certificate-codes here is how it works: http://somup.com/cq6FjZeSDQ
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Dear support, the paid customised certificate plugin mentioned below is still not working.  
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Dear Support, We need this fixed urgently.  All the new generated certificate number is appearing 91-8884-0001 ONLY and will not change accordingly to sequence.      
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Dear Support, We need this fixed ASAP.  This is affecting all the new generated certificate number. They are ONLY appearing 91-8884-0001 and will not change accordingly to sequence.
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • The topic ‘Customized Certificate code’ is closed to new replies.