Customized Certificate Code

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Customized Certificate Code

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    The {{count}} dont seem to work. you mean {{count}} will always show 4 digits? Please explain {{count}} function, it is not clear. if it does the below:
    Only show 4 digits -> in sequence 0001, 0002, 0003, 0004, 0005, 0006, 0007, 0008, 0009, 0010, 0011, 0012 … and so on. The sequence will restart back to 0001 when come to 1st January of every new year.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We need at least 3 weeks time to complete this project because after 12 months you update us that the customisation did not work. The last status was that the project was complete and no further feedback was posted. The developer working on this project is not longer working with us, so we need to assign another resource. Due to current state of Covid and WPLMS version4 we really do not have time for any customisation. We have denied many other projects because we want to focus on the product. All customisations come with 6 month refund guarantee but here you are posting replies after 12 months, so this project was completed and we need to start afresh, which would be like a new customisation project for us. -- Currently we are in middle of release so we would not be able to respond on this topic for few days. Apologies for inconvenience, it would have been best if the communication was done properly from your side and the project was completed at the time it was commenced. Unfortunately, spamming our Themeforest item comments is not going to help in this matter.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Now then you are telling me you need 3 weeks. I am expecting the working plugin in 3 weeks time.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Hello support, it has been more than 3 weeks and I am still not getting the working WPLMS Custom Certificate Codes plugin, which has been paid for!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Working on this.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Hello Support, it has been more than 4 weeks and I am still not receiving the PAID working WPLMS Custom Certificate Codes plugin. What is going on?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Can you share the plugin that was shared with you ??
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Please refer back. The plugin was shared with you a month ago - https://gofile.io/d/q6AYUd
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    This is still not working 2020-10-28-11-15-47 This isnt working as well 2020-10-28-11-17-30
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please post a refund request on paypal. We will not be able to take out time for this customisation.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Unfortunately, we can not take out time for 1 year old customisation whcih was assumed delivered. Right now we do not have any band width or time to debug this and we will not be able to give you any solutions on this. Consider hiring a freelancer and you can keep the customisation.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    in that case, please refund.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    ok, so paypal only allows 6 month refunds and vibethemes purchases are also 6 month refunds, but we'll make an exception here. What we can do now is that i can transfer $19 back to you. Please share your paypal Id.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    i have sent a request to you via Paypal. Please see the screenshot above.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • The topic ‘Customized Certificate Code’ is closed to new replies.