Dashboard Configuration By Users NOT GOOD

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Dashboard Configuration By Users NOT GOOD

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    this is so frustrating. just marked it "This reply has been marked as private". I have logged in and cannot see your reply. Nothing other than the above words. Please confirm that in the next release this issue is being corrected as orginally agreed.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Once again private reply whats point of support messages I cannot read. I have refreshed my page and done everything I can but cannot read. Please confirm next release.
    Veronica
    hi for this, you need to reset the password and @Diana performed the same in the private reply she shared the user name and new password we can't share that in public reply so if you can share email id with us we will share the credentials in a private reply
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Ok looked in email. Very disappointed despite another user commenting on my request that the ability to disable the capability is important I get it that its your plugin and if you don't want to inhibit this feature then I cant make you. The CSS code posted in an earlier private reply has really helped and we are now using CSS to disable the pins and the ability to add and remove widgets.
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Dashboard Configuration By Users NOT GOOD’ is closed to new replies.