Dashboard customization

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Dashboard customization

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Good day, I would like to be able to
    1. change the name of each many and submenu of the dashboard
    2. Have a "Welcome" message next to the name of the user on the top with no "country" and "book instructor" when connected to the user dashboard.
    May you please let me know how to do it? Thank you.
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @Nakiti_89, Point 1: Whatever you mention in the profile fields will appear here. So, do not add the country, then it will not appear here Point 2: Show a welcome message under name: Add this code in wp-admin > plugins > editor > select wplms customizer plugin > wplms-customizer.php function my_bp_xprofile_about_me() { echo "your welcome message"; } add_action('bp_before_member_header_meta','my_bp_xprofile_about_me'); point 3: Change each menu and submenu of dashboard Simply use Loco Translate to translate the menus
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Point 1: I am not sure I understand. I need the field country for the appointment search. But it doesn't need to appear on the Dashbord on the tutor, same for book instructor. How do I hide it on this page: https://prnt.sc/tf9gb4 Point 2: I copied it, but not working yet, It might be my cache. Will check again later. Point 3: I will use this app and come back to you if needed.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Point 1: I removed the location in the tutor user field on Buddy press, but how do I remove the booking button once you are in the dashboard? http://prntscr.com/thcfsk Point 2: Welcome message is still not working, could you please check why? I copied the code already. Thank you,
    Diana
    Participant
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Thank you Diana. Point 2: That's already good. But it is possible to just write "Welcome" and then the name of the person so "Welcome Zsofia". Ideally, the welcome message should be before the name not after.
    Diana
    Participant
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Hi Diana, As I said I expected "welcome" to appear before the name, not the name to appear twice. Thank you
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Anyway, I have updated WP LMS Theme and I realised it was included. Could you quickly confirm the last version 4.0 works with WPLMS Appointment? I am getting errors, and I don't know if I should go back to the previous version.
    Diana
    Participant
    Please check the screenshot carefully, the welcome message is appearing before name. No, the wplms appointments addon is not compatible with version 4
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Oh no. I love it too much. When would it be compatible?
    Diana
    Participant
    :D Very soon we will start working on that as well because we know the users will demand for it sooner
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Hi Diana, You already have 1 request: us :) Would you have a timeline? 30,60, 90 days?  My website is not ready to live yet, so I would like to continue my project with 4.0 but I still need Appointment as it is the main point of the website. Unless you can book for a specific timeslot and BBB included in course. Thank you,
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Dashboard customization’ is closed to new replies.